This is a quick guide on how to use a Pom Pom maker.
I have made this because Pom Pom makers are absolutely brilliant, I used them at a friends house and I brought some off of Amazon the next day for £2.90.
Step 1: Equipment
• 1 Pom Pom maker (medium size).
• A pair of cutting scissors.
• You favourite colour yarn/wool.
Step 2: Starting Off
• First of all pull out one of the sides to the Pom Pom maker.
• Next use your yarn to tie a single knot around the side.
• Now start to wrap the yarn around the side until it is completely wrapped, you will know when it's complete because it will start to fall off the sides.
• Then complete the above steps on the opposite sides.
Step 3: Cutting Time!
• Use your scissors to cut around the rim area on the first half and then go onto the second half and do the same.
Step 4: Tie the Knot
• Next cut a piece of yarn about 30cm long.
• Then tie is around the rim with a single knot.
• After that, pull the yarn tight and you will have two loose pieces of yarn so tie them together in a knot.
Step 5: Taking Off the Pom Pom Maker
• Make sure you are carful when taking off the Pom Pom maker because otherwise you could cause the yarn to fall out of the Pom Pom.
(To take off the maker please follow the pictures)
Step 6: Trimming
• Next use your scissors to trim around the actual Pom Pom so it looks tidy.
• Then your Pom Pom is complete!
Step 7: Thank You!
Thank you for reading this guide on how to make a Pom Pom using a Pom Pom maker.
Please like and leave a comment and vote for me. Also check out my page! Thank you :D