Valentine Pizza is the perfect dish for celebrating Valentine's Day. It s very easy to make recipe. Surprise your valentine with Valentine Pizza
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
For Pizza Bread
2 cups of all purpose flour
2 tsp of active dry yeast
1/4 tsp of sugar/ Honey
1 cup of warm water
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of Salt
Toppings for Valentine Pizza
1o sliced mushroom
1 cup of bell pepper (orange, red, yellow)
1/2 cup of sliced onion
3 tbsp of tomato sauce
1 tbsp of thyme
Olive oil for brushing/spraying
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp chili flakes (optional)
Step 2: Method
Making of Pizza Bread dough:
1. In a small bowl add warm water, sugar, salt and yeast. stir until the sugar and yeast dissolves and rest for 10 minutes.
2. Take a large bowl, add all purpose flour, 2 tbsp of oil, yeast mixture and knead for few minutes.
3. Add oil and knead well to make the dough right consistency.
4. Close the dough with plastic wrap/ wet cloth. Rest for 2 hour.
5. After 2 hours, It should double the size. Punch them and again knead well.
Step 3: Assembling of Pizza Toppings
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
2. Take a baking tray, spray olive oil and sprinkle flour on it. (you can sprinkle with sooji/corn flour)
3. Flatten the dough on the tray and shape the dough into heart shape.
4. Spray olive on it and Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza.
5. Sprinkle thyme on it.
6. Arrange mushroom, bell peppers and onion on top.
7. Spread the mozzerella cheese on it.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust turn golden brown.
9. Sprinkle chili flakes and serve hot.
Valetine Pizza is done! Enjoy the dish with your lovable one.
Participated in the
Valentine's Day Contest