Introduction: Valentine's Day Frappuccino Recipe
Valentine's day is coming up! If you want something special to drink, try out this Valentine's Day frappuccino. I first found it on StarbucksSecretMenu and adapted it to work with my base frappuccino recipe. It's pretty tasty and is basically a Chocolate Raspberry Frappuccino. Two super delicious flavors that should come together more often!
Find more Frappuccino, and other Starbucks copycat recipes, in this collection: Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the equivalent of a 16oz Grande from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk / or / Half&Half / or / Whipping Cream etc.
- 2 tbsp White Chocolate Syrup / or / chocolate sauce / or / Torani's Chocolate Milano Syrup / or / White Chocolate Sauce
- 3 tbsp/pumps Raspberry Syrup
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- about 1/8c - 1/4c chocolate chips - I wouldn't use more than 1/4c, but that's your call (optional)
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
Replace 1/4 cup of the milk with Strong Coffee
- Whipped topping
- Torani raspberry syrup
- Raspberry Sauce
- Strawberry Sauce (yeah, it's not the right flavor, but it has the right color and is easier to find)
- Chocolate Sauce
- Wilton Heart Sprinkles
Step 2: Blend and Top
Time to blend it all together! Make sure those chocolate chips get blended well.
Top with your choice of decorations. I went with just whipped topping and Wilton Heart sprinkles this time, but both chocolate and raspberry (or strawberry) sauce would be good.
Step 3: Pretty
I like the way this frappe looks. It has a strong color and the chocolate chips look nice in it!