Introduction: Vanilla Protein Corn Bread
You won't even miss the chili when you try this sweet Vanilla Corn Bread! High protein and simply delicious!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Vanilla Protein Corn Bread
- 1 scoop MTS vanilla whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup corn bread mix (38g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (60-120ml)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- Mix together everything but the milk
- Add the milk slowly until you get desired consistency (protein powders all mix differently so you may need more or less milk)
- Pour batter into sprayed baking dish (5x7)
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
Makes 6 bars
Entire batch – 325 calories 9F 35C 26P
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
Participated in the