Intro: Veg Bread Pizza - Who's Hungry
I'm with another simple tea-time snack Veg Bread Pizza is a yummy and delicious snack.It is a quick and easy recipe, it can be made instantly with the products available at home.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
- 2-3 Bread slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cupchopped capsicum
- Tomato sauce/pizza sauce
- Processed cheese/Mozzarella cheese
Spices can be adjusted according to you
- Black Pepper
Additional spices can also be added
- Chili flakes
Step 2: Making the Pizza
- Heat the pan and add oil or butter to fry the vegetables.
- Once the oil is heated or butter is meltedadd chopped onion, tomato, and capsicum.
- Add some salt and black pepper.
- You can also add chili flakes and oregano.
- Fry the vegetables for 3-5min and keep them aside.
Step 3: Toasting
- Heat the thava and add some butter.
- slightly toast the bread slice on both the sides.
Step 4: Add the Toppings and Cook
- Spread the tomato sauce on one of the sides of the bread slice
- Add some grated cheese on the bread slice
- Now, add the fried vegetables andsome grated cheese on the bread slice
Step 5: COOK * CUT * SERVE
- Heat the thava to medium to low flame.
- Keep the bread slice on the thava and wait until the cheese melts.
- Yeah!...Bread Pizza is done.
Also, you can sprinkle the top with a few chili flakes and oregano and serve it!
That's all foodie's!
Enjoy your delicious Veg Bread Pizza.