Intro: Quick Veg Canapes
Not in a mood to cook? But yet wish to have something interesting and different snack in your tea time? Veg Canapes is just a recipe for you to suit your lazy mood.
Step 1: Ingredients..
Each 1/4 cup or as per taste!
finely chopped cucumber
tomatoes de-seeded and finely chopped
boiled and chopped potatoes,
finely chopped onions
finely chopped carrots
finely chopped bellpepper(yellow)
green chillies finely chopped, Jalapenos chopped, chat masala, salt, black pepper, coriander leaves and mayonnaise.
cashewnut powdered/ chopped coarsely(3-5). I grated it.
mint leaves and peels of cucumber, slices of carrot and bellpepper- juliened
sauces- ketchup, mustard!
Canapes/ crackers/ cut toasted bread etc
Step 2: Method..
- In a bowl, add finely chopped cucumber, de-seeded tomatoes, boiled and chopped potatoes, boiled chickpeas, finely chopped onions, bellpepers and finely chopped carrots.
- Add green chillies, Jalapenos chopped, chat masala, salt, black pepper, coriander leaves and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Fill the canapes with the mixture.
-Top it up with cashewnut powder.
- Garnish it with mint leaves, juliennes of cucumber peel, bellpepper and carrots.
-Add little ketchup and mustard sauce for taste and olives for garnish.
- Sprinkle chat masala over it and it's ready!
You can add or skip veggies as per your taste!
you can prepare everything in advance but fll the canapes just before serving or else they will turn soggy!