Introduction: Vegan Chocolate Nice Cream
Want something creamy and and rich for dessert, but worried about eating something unhealthy? Have no fear, chocolate nice cream is here! Seriously, this stuff is just as delicious and dreamy as real chocolate ice cream. Plus, it is simple to make!
For 1 Serving You Will Need:
3 Frozen Bananas
2 or 3 Tablespoons Cacao Powder (or Cocoa Powder)
A splash of Non-Dairy Milk (I like almond-coconut blend)
Toppings of your choice! ( I went with frozen raspberries, buckwheat, and a drizzle of molasses)
A Food Processor or Blender
Step 1: How to Make This
1. Freeze your bananas overnight. I like to peel them, break them in half, and put them in a plastic bag or a sealed container.
2. Measure all of your ingredients and assemble your tools.
3. Chop the frozen bananas into small pieces and put them in your food processor or blender. If you are having trouble blending, add a splash of non-dairy milk (but not too much because you want the texture to be think and creamy like soft-serve ice cream, not thin like a smoothie).
4. Once the bananas are blended and the texture is thick and creamy, add the cacao powder and blend.
5. Scoop out your nice cream into a bowl, add your toppings and enjoy!