In this instructable I will show you how you can make a vegan vegetable double tortilla pizza. This pizza is easy to make in a couple of minutes, with only a baking tray and an oven. The pizza is topped with a bunch of healthy vegetables. I use bell pepper, white onion, red onion, mushrooms, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato sauce and Jalapeño, But you can add whatever vegetable you like, e.g. corn, lentils, beans, green beans. It is really easy.
To make the pizza you take two tortillas per person and start with some parchment paper. Brush it with oil, then add a tortilla, some tomato sauce before adding a second tortilla. Some more tomato sauce and then the decorating start with the mushrooms, the onions, the olives, Jalapeño and finally some sun-dried tomatoes.
If you like you can sprinkle some pizza spices on the pizza when it comes out of the oven as well as some fresh basil and ready to serve.
Step 1: Watch the One Minute Video
Want to see how to make the vegan vegetable double tortilla pizza? Watch the 1-minute food inspiration video.
Step 2: What Do You Need to Make This Recipe
To make one pizza you need:
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch). You can use store-bought tortillas or homemade (see instructable)
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ white onion
- ½ red onion
- 5 mushrooms
- 5 olives
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- ½ jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper, oregano or pizza herbs to taste
Step 3: Instructions
- Take a baking tray and some parchment paper.
- Brush parchment paper with oil.
- Pre-heat oven at 400℉.
- Put tortilla on the parchment paper and add 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Add another tortilla on top and spread 4-5 tablespoons of tomato sauce on the tortilla.
- Decorate with mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, olives, jalapeño and finish with sun-dried tomatoes
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and pizza herbs and spices on the pizza.
- Serve immediately.
Step 4: Notes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you tried out this recipe or have some suggestions then let me know via the comments.
More information and a printable recipe can be found on The Tortilla Channel.