Step 1: Ingredients
You will need:
- Soy Sauce
- (Noodles) I used pasta because U didn't have noodles and it gave the same result
- A portion of frozen cut up vegetables
- 2 eggs
Step 2: The Cooking Bit
- For the scrambled eggs you just need to crack them, stir them in a bowl and add a pinch of salt, and move them around in a fry pan.
- For the frozen vegetables just add a small amount of margarine on the same frying pan and move them around until they gain a little colour and softness.
- For the pasta I just used already cooked pasta that I had in my fridge, but you can just boil some water and cook the pasta from scratch. ;)
Step 3: Gathering of the Food
Mix everything together, adding the soya sauce, and set it on a plate ready to eat.
Step 4: Enjoy!
- Enjoy this with a glass of orange juice. ;)
Step 5: When Done Eating!
Now remember to do the dishes, jk ;)