BICYCLE SMART PHONE HOLDER
PARTS NEEDED.... 1) 2 Blank Black ( no rectangular hole for switches ) plastic, nylon, or metal switch plates
2) box of Velcro strips
3) bracket for clear front facing reflector
4) a smartphone ( android or Apple i-phone )
5) add some apps ( MY Tracks, GPS etc...etc..)
PROCEDURE 1) attach Velcro ( 3 strips of HOOK ) to one of the switch plates
2) attach Velcro ( 3 strips of LOOP ) to the back of the smart phone ( don't cover camera )
2) drill holes to attach one of the plates to the mounting bracket
3) bolt the whole thing together and mount on handle bars.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the