We want to make a tasty snack filled with protein to power you through your day.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Ingredients
3 cups Almond flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. sea salt
3/4 cups coconut oil
2 egg whites
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 maple syrup
1/2 Jif natural peanut butter
1/2 cups vanilla protein powder
1 1/3 cups of sliced almonds
Step 3: Procedure
1. Gather ingredients
2. Mix the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, chocolate chips, protein powder and almonds in an electric mixer.
3. Mix the eggs, egg whites, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and maple syrup together in separate bowl.
4. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl and as the dry ingredients are mixing in the mixer slowly add the wet ingredients.
5. Mix for about 2-3 minute. The finished mixed product should be thick and doughy.
6. Spread out on a pan and bake at 360 degrees for 14-16 or until it is golden
7. While it is cooking mix maple syrup and the peanut butter for the frosting
8. When the baking is done, let it cool and then spread the frosting on
9. Let settle, cut and enjoy.
Step 4: Conclution
This bar gives you a protein filled tasty snack to power you through your day!