This is a universal powerbank from scratch
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Materials
- an OLd power bank case from galaxy note 1
- female usb adapter
- a super glue
- an old cheap back cover of any phone
Step 2: The Three Part Step
- connect the female usb adapter to the male usb of the power case.
- glue your cheap case. and fit your phone right through it.
- power up and charge your phone on the go.