Introduction: Very Easy Rollerblade Wheels Rubber Band Car
I will upgrade the antique toys that were played when I was a child. At that time, we used thread tubes to do together. In this era, tubes, beautiful thread tubes are rare.
So I changed to use the Rollerblade wheel.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material & Tools
- Rollerblade wheel 2 PC.
- Thread Tape (Use only tape cores)
- Rubber band
- Wooden sticks
- Hot glue
Step 2: Assemble the Rollerblade Wheel
- Use hot glue to stick together Tape core and Rollerblade wheel
- Remove the candlewick
- Use a cutter knife the candle to be rutted
- Use a rope instead of a needle to navigate Insert the rubber band together And separated by short wood.
- Another side separated by a candle And long wood.
- Use hot glue for short wood
Step 3: Watch Video
Hope you have fun with new toys.
Participated in the