Homemade pin-brooch. Wear this eclectic, vintage-inspired safety-pin brooch of chains, buttons, and glitz with your favorite look.
1) 3" pin
3) 4 Chains of your liking
4) Horse Shoe Pendant
1) Cut the four chains to four different sizes.
2) Insert horse shoe pendent on pin first.
3) insert the four chains from shortest to longest.
4) Glue horse shoe and chains into place.
5) Lastly glue button on opening end of pin.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the