Welcome! In this tutorial I will show you how to control Arduino with your voice direct form your browser in your national language. This technology allow you to use each world language with region. For instance this tutorial will be using localization: en-US, but you can choose regions of english language, for instance en-GB, en-CA etc.
System is using Google servers for real-time voice-to-text recognition. It is fast, flexible and easy way how to use this system in your home, school, work. You can control it from anywhere in the world!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Hardware Requirements
- Arduino (Uno or Mega)
- Ethernet shield Wiznet W5100 or Ethernet module W5500
- Webserver on internet that is using HTTPS protocol and also HTTP protocol for connection from Arduino
Step 2: Webserver Services and Addons
Webserver must have:
- HTTPS protocol (it is required for using microphone)
- HTTP protocol (for Arduino connection, it is not supporting HTTPS)
- Apache/Nginx for run PHP code
Step 3: TRY IT ONLINE
Try it here: HERE
Step 4: Arduino Sketch
Step 5: PHP Files for Voice Recognition to Your Webserver
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org