It is easy to make and cheapest voltmeter by which you can measure and store the voltage and also generate the graph of previous values.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need.
In this project you will need :
- NodeMCU (esp8266)
- 1 k Resistor
- 10 k Resistor
- Solar panel (as an input )
Step 2: Circuit Diagram and Connections.
Step 3: Code for NodeMCU
Just copy and paste the code in your arduino ide and replace the device id with your device id and upload the code. (Watch video for help)
Step 4: Connecting to Thingsio.ai
Go to the following link https://thingsio.ai/ and create a new account.
1. Then click on new project
2. Enter project name and click on create.
3. Enter device name. ( for example voltmeter ).
4. Click on add new property.
5. In property name you have to write voltage and in property type select decimal.
6. Then select energy parameter and in transformation select none.
7. Finally click on update device.
8. A new window will open here on top left corner you will find device id.
9. Copy and paste this device id to your code.
10. Upload the code .
Watch video for full Explanation.