(Or Sunny D Bottle)
- This instructable was made for the "Keep the Bottle! TAP'Dny" Contest! If you like this, then... VOTE FOR ME AT THE TOP :D No I won't pay you $5.00
We all have those days. We want to rip someone's head off and feed it to a dog, we want to kick them in their HTML Tags and such. Well, I invented a cheap stress-relief idea.
-All you need is:
- A Plastic Bottle that once contained liquid (I like to use Sunny-D bottles.) -Voodoo Doll
- Thumb-tacks - Voodoo Pins
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Drink!
(But not so fast that you puke all over. I'm not responsible if that happens)
- Drink the contents out of the bottle.
- Then fill it with water and empty it
- Make sure its COMPLETELY empty.
- Go pee.
Step 2: Decorate!
If you want, you can draw some features of a Voodoo Doll. This includes:
- Eyes (but no pupil. Just a big black circle.)
- Stitched Mouth (a mouth that looks like stitches)
- Heart (the obvious)
Step 3: Pierce!
Here's a list of times you could pierce your doll
- Each day when you wake up have a box of thumb tacks next to your Voodoo and stick a thumb tack in it as the days go by.
- Every time your mad, stick a thumb-tack or 73 through the bottle.
- When your bored, Shove thumb-tacks through the bottle.
- Pretend it's your -ex
Step 4: It Can Also....
- Be a friendly decoration (or a warning sign)
- Waste some time when your bored
- Use some thumb-tacks that you keep stepping on
- Anger Management Therapy for a cheap price.
- Recycle plastic and save the world!
Step 5: Games!
Of course, what is a toy without a few games? Here are some 'interesting' games I made specifically designed for the use of this Voodoo Doll.
-Have a contest to see how fats they can push 5-20 thumb-tacks into the Voodoo Doll
-See who can push more thumb-tacks in the bottle in 15 seconds
'Pin the Voodoo Pin in the Heart!'
-Close your eyes and try to pierce a thumb-tack in the Voodoo Doll's Heart.
'That's gotta hurt...'
-See how many Voodoo Pins you can fit on the heart.
Sorry I'm kinda short on Ideas..... Post your ideas here!
Participated in the
Keep the Bottle Contest