Introduction: Walking Robot
My Name Is RS.Fathima Rani.
I'm from Whitefield Nook.
I did Walking Robot.
Let's see how to build Walking Robot......
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Materials needed for Walking Robot :
- Gear Motor
- 6F22 9v Battery
- Battery Connecting Wire
- Icecream Sticks
- First I took Gear Motor and battery I attached both with the help of glue.
- I took straws and i cutted it and attached to the Gear Motor.
- After attaching the straws then I took Icesticks and I cutted it like legs.
- Then I fixed the legs to the straws with glue.
- Back side I kept support with straws.
- Then I connected gear motor and battery with the help of battery connecting wire.
- I checked positive and negative terminal of battery.
- I connected correctly now it is working.
- Now the Cutest Walking Robot is Ready..........