This is pretty cool... You may think it's unstable, but, it's pretty stable!
This is good to carry in your wallet to lets see.. Applebees? I Dont Know lol
For watching movies, TV shows, internet browsing (in landscape mode).... oh and Cover Flow!
So.. Lets get building!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies (did I Spell That Right?)
- 1 ruler
- 1 pencil
- 1 piece of cardboard
- 1 scissors
Step 2: Draw!
- draw a four inch line at the bottom, mark a pointer at the second inch.
- draw a line from the pointer to the top and make a 2 inch mark up.
- add a angle from the 2 inch mark to the bottom.
- a cm up from the bottom, make a quarter inch line from the angle.
- make a vertical line (a quarter inch) at the ending of the other line.
- make another line (quarter inch) at the ending of the other one.
- finish off by making a line from the other quarter inch line to the ending of the bottom. repeat on other side...
Your done! now time to cut out...
Step 3: Cut It!
Cut it! Cut where you see in pic 1
Step 4: Finish Off....
Fold it in half.
DO NOT CLICK ON THE NEXT STEP! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Step 5: DO NOT CLICK!
you idiot! i told u not to click me!