These truffles are highly addictive and once you try them you will definitely ask for more! They are one of the easiest sweet treats to make, so if you are in a hurry or don’t have time to bake cakes but still want to make something homemade, these walnut dark chocolate truffles are the way to go!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get baking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
200g (7oz) Walnuts
150g (5.3oz) Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa content)
55g (2oz) Unsalted Butter
300g (10.6oz) Dulce De Leche (or Caramel)
55g (2oz) Dried Fruit (raisins, cranberries), finely chopped
Step 3: Directions:
1. Coarsely chop walnuts (use a food processor, if you have one – but be careful – it will take only a few seconds – you don’t want them finely ground)
2. Melt chocolate & butter over double boiler. Let it cool down a bit before adding Dulce de Leche (or caramel) in it. Mix well.
3. Throw in dried fruit ⅔ of coarsely chopped walnuts & combine well.
4. Place the mix in the fridge for 15 minutes or until it has hardened a bit.
5. Using your hands form a bite-size ball. Coat it with coarsely chopped walnuts and place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat until you have used all the truffle mix.
6. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Transfer the truffles in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge before serving.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube