Introduction: Walnut Fudge With Chocolate Truffle
Walnut Fudge immediately melting in mouth with chocolate Truffle
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1 Cup walnut
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk Powder
2 tbs Unsalted Clear Butter(Ghee)
2 tbs Dried Whole Milk (Khoya)
25 gms Dark Chocolate
1 ts Butter
1/3 cup Non Dairy Cream
Step 2: Procedure
1. crush walnut coarsely
2. Heat unsalted clear butter (Ghee) in a non stick pan.
3. Add crushed walnut and saute till fragranent
4. Add dried whole milk (Khoya), mix well and continue saute
5. Add milk power and mix well continuing saute
6. Add milk and sugar mix well and cook on medium flame till the mixture thickens
7. Cool the mixture for some time and remove it in a bowl
Now for Truffle
8. Microwave chocolate in a bowl for short durations till the chocolate just melts
9. Add one tea spoon of butter and mix well
10. Slowly add cream and mix well
11. Now pour a layer of Truffle on the walnut Fudge and refrigerate it for some time
Step 3: Finished Dish
Now just enjoy the dessert melting in your mouth.
I'll like to hear suggestions and you thoughts. So go ahead and comment
Participated in the