Want to surprise that special nerd in your life with breakfast in bed? Try making eggs or pancakes that look like they were shoot in the head. What could be more romantic?
Scrap aluminum, or any thin, bendy metal
Eggs or pancake batter
Sharp carving knife
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Make Frame
- Cut a 1" strip of aluminum 15" long
- Line up with copy of picture and form circle
- Hold together with a clip
- Punch out 4 sets of holes across from each other with a hammer and nail
- Thread wire through and bend to hold in place
Step 2: Make Face
- Form eyes, mouth and bullet wound out of silicone putty
- Line up eyes and mouth under wires
- Mix more silicone putty and place over existing pieces to hold in place
- To make the bullet wound a touch higher than the rest, place cardboard under pieces before affixing to wire.
Use super sharp knife to cut line through eye piece so the eggs will to join both sides of the blood spatter
Note: I made this trying to create the outline for the blood spatter, but to be honest, it really didn't do much and is probably no worth the added effort. Stick to the eyes and mouth, and just add ketchup at the end.
Step 3: Handle
- Bend and wrap enough wire to form a handle
- Attach to sides of the form
- Wrap some silicone putty around the middle to avoid unpleasant burning
Step 4: Cook Eggs
- Generously spray mold with non-stick cooking spray
- Place mold on heated frying pan
- Pour in egg mixture and allow to cook until edges look dry and the eggs are stable enough to remove from the mold
- Flip eggs to cook the other side for a minute
- Place on plate and add ketchup or Tabasco sauce in the outline of the bullet wound. And while that is one of the most unappetizing directives you can find, this is still a fun one : )