Introduction: Water Drinking Alarm System /Water Intake Monitor
We Should drink sufficient Quantity of Water Everyday to keep healthy ourselves. Also there are many patients who are prescribed to drink some specific quantity of water everyday. But unfortunately we missed the schedule almost everyday. So I designed this thing with very few components.Its specially for my Wife who is suffering from kidney stone problems.
- Check how much you water you intake.
- Display your prescribed volume of water according to time
- Alarm you on time to time if you are not drunk sufficient water.
- Alarm will stop only when you have taken water from it.
- Display current date time and room temperature.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material Required
You need following material to complete the Project
- 1 X Arduino Uno
- 1 X RTC module 3231
- 1 X Coin Cell
- 1 X Water flow Sensor
- 1 X LED (optional)
- 2 X 470 Ohm Resistor
- 1X Buzzer 5V
- Jumper cables
- Small Veroboard
- 1X 9V adapter
- 1X Battery for power backup
- 1X Battery connector
Step 2: Tools and Software Required
- Arduino IDE
- Soldering Iron
- Hot Glue Gun
- Suitable cabinet to hold the project
- Wire cutter
Step 3: Schematic Diagram
Please find the Schematic Diagram in image
Step 4: Code and Programming
Please go the ino file every thing is commented and described
- RTC library
- Adafruit display Library
- Check date and time from RTC module
- Count Water intake from Flow meter
- Check predefined limit as per time
- Put Alarm on time to time
- Reset the system on every day at zero hour.
Step 5: Making
Taken a cardboard box and fixed all things together with proper tools.