Introduction: Water Leakage Alarm Machine
Project name: Arduino water leakage alarm machine
People nowadays usually have a garage. In the garage, most people tend to place items they either rarely use or items from seasons before. One significant part of the garage is the cars and bikes in the garage. However, during rainy seasons, some garages tend to have poor systems to detect water coming into their garage. This Arduino device made is a device that can be set up in places anywhere, from the balcony to the kitchen, all are options on where the device can be set. Think of a scenario. You live in a two-floored house that has high rise floors. Because the floors in your house are high rise floors, many electric circuits would be put under the floors. Your house has already been flooded once, so you decide to adjust a device that detects when your garage or high rise floor has water in it. During rainy seasons, the water tends to somehow leak inside. With this device, the user will be able to check when there’s water that leaked into their garage or high rise floor.
Step 1: Preparation
Things you need to prepare :
- Moisture Sensor (*2) ( if you have enough space you can add more )
- LCD Display (*1)
- USB Adapter Cable(*1)
- Solderless breadboard ( *1 )
- Box (*2) size : 25*29.5 ( any size is fine)
- Cloth ( whatever kind is fine)
- Computer (any type is fine)
- Knife ( scissors are fine)
Step 2: Outer Appearance
How to make the outer appearance :
- Get two boxes ( any size)
- cut one whole in the first box that fits the USB cable
- in the second box, cut the box with two holes that fit the wires
- The LCD display would be stuck on top
- use the tape and attach both moisture sensors to the box
- Cover up the box by using the optional cloth and you can do by either stapling it or to sticking it on
and you're done ✨
- if you're interested in making a bigger version of my project feel free to do it! My project was a model of a home. However, if you want you can transform it into a bigger version.
Step 3: Circuit Diagram
This is the link to how I made my project: https://create.arduino.cc/editor/raeraehu0706/fe03...
and this is the link to a demonstration of my project: https://youtu.be/LJFafcahKGI
My connection as following :
1. 2 analog inputs: 1 goes to A0 and 2 goes to A1
2. LCD display: Connect to I2C_3F port with power and ground
Step 4: Thank You
Thank you for spending time and going through my project. Have a great day!