Introduction: Waterproof ATV ABS Storage Tube
DIY Waterproof Storage tube for ATV's for less than $30
Step 1: Materials
- 2 x 4" ABS Threaded Female adapter
- 2 x 4" Couplers
- 2 x Threaded Male Plugs
- 1 x ABS Cement
- 2-3' of 4" ABS Pipe
- Zip Ties
Step 2: Assembly
- Measure the Width of your Rack
- Cut ABS Pipe to fit (Remember to leave approx 2" per side for the couplers, adapters and plugs) Best to leave a bit extra as its easier to trim off bit if needed.
- Assemble, dry to ensure length is okay.
- Disassemble, glue and reassemble
- Let dry and then zip tie to bike (I only had white straps but will probably get some black ones for cosmetics)
Step 3: Done!
That's it, perfect for extra mags, ammo, snacks refreshments etc.
MisterPJMac made it!