Intro: Ways to Get Your Assignments Done on Time
I decided to make this for the average college student who finds themselves forgetting to turn in an assignment on time at least once a week for one or two or their courses. I am not saying this is the end all be all way to ensure that all of your assignments get turned in on time but this is the strategey that has worked for me.
Step 1: Review Your Course Syllabus
- Look at your course Syllabuses and pick out for assignment due dates and exams
- Arrange all of those exams, quizzes, and assignment due dates on a calendar or planner (I use a desk calendar tacked to my bedroom wall)
- This will give you a good idea at what you have to get done each week
Step 2: Think About Your TIME!
- Look at your schedule for the term or semester
- Think about your work and/or activities you may also be involved with and the time they take up
- Plan around those times and see when/where you are able to complete your assignments
Step 3: Make Daily Lists
- With an idea of your free time each day in mind, make a list for each day and what goals you want to reach
- This may be how much studying you want to get done for an upcoming exam, or a paper due the next day
- This will allow you to know what you have to complete each day