Welcome to Tinkercad, we are excited to have you with us!
Tinkercad is used to build all types of creations by adding and removing shapes from the design workspace.
Let's add a shape to the Workplane now!
- See the orange shape on the Workplane?
- That is a hint! Hints help guide you as you get started.
- Find the Box shape in the shapes panel on the right side of the screen.
- Left click and drag the Box shape to the hint on the Workplane.
- Continue to the next step.
Step 1: You Did It! Great Work!
Congratulation! You have successfully started your journey to becoming a designer.
Let's keep going!