Intro: White Sangria Recipe
This is my favorite sangria recipe to date, and it's ready to drink right out of the gate! As a huge fan of the traditional red sangria, I was skeptical about trying it's lighter sister version. I mean why mess with a classic, right? But in my line of work, any excuse is a good one to try out a new recipe. And I'm HOOKED! Strawberries, raspberries and other summer fruits shine in this breezy, refreshing cocktail. A nice, light change for the summer, White Sangria is the perfect party drink.
- 1 bottle dry white or sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 cup peach juice (zing!) - substitute orange juice or simple syrup if you can't find peach
- 1 cup slices strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (I used both red and white)
- 1 orange, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 lime, sliced thinly
- 1 chopped peach or nectarine
- Place chopped fruit in a jar or pitcher. (Or get fancy with this Sangria set - oohlala!)
- Cover fruit liquids.
- Drink! This is one sangria that doesn't need to sit around. Isn't it pretty?