It's fun! It's easy! It's a great way too keep your kids away from electronics!
Step 1: Collect Your Ingredients
- Pick YOUR Favorite Glue: Glitter, Neon, Glow in the Dark, White, or Clear Glue
- Contact solution (Activator) Alterternative: Borax & water or Laundry detergent
- Bowl and spoon
Step 2: Mix the Ingredients
- Pour glue and activator in a bowl and mix
- Note: Too much activator will make the slime hard
Step 3: Continue to Mix
- Pour out mixture on to a flat clean surface.
Kneed the contents and add more activator if need be to make less sticky and more slimy.
- Note: This awesome fun project may get messy, but fun!
Step 4: Play With Slime
Feel free to decorate!
Not: Do not eat Slime!
Step 5: Storage
Proper storage is very important for the longevity of your slime.
Store slime in a airtight container.