Step 1: Materials Required
1) Arduino Uno
2) Arduino Power adapter with +ve, -ve divider (Photo given)
4) 2 Light Dependent Resistance
5) L293D Motor Driver
4) Breadboard & some jumper wires
6) 2 DC motor B.O.
Step 2: Connection
1) Connect the ESP Module as per the diagram except for the Tx-Rx pin. Connect them to the pin nos. you've defined in your code in SoftwareSerial. For ex. in my case it was 2,3
2) The L293D motor driver had inputs for the left BO motor from pins 4,5 (PWM) and for the right BO motor pins 6,9 (PWM). The outputs were connected to the two BO motors respectively. The 5V pin of the L293D motor was connected to 5V of arduino. The GND and 12V pins were connected in series to the two wires coming from the adapter (+ve for 12V and -ve for GND) on the bread board.
P.S. the connection for L293D was modified, by connecting +12V to 5V, because ESP wasn't responding when I supplied +12V. i didn't have a multimeter to measure the volatge going in ESP nor did I have resistance to connect and check.
Step 3: The Code
Comments are there beside every line of code to make it understandable.