Wild grape vines
Ribbon (I used 2 different colors)
5 metal stars
*My son had cleared part of our backyard and there was wild grape vines all over the place. I had him cut me a few vines to make a wreath for my front door.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Wrapping the Vines
1. I just wrapped the vines around until they formed a wreath.
2. I used 4 pieces of wire to tie the vines together.
3. Now I am ready to decorate.
Step 2: Decorating the Wreath
4. I decide to weave a brown ribbon thru and around the vines.
5. I used a large piece of ribbon to hang the wreath. I cut a 8 inch piece of ribbon and folded it in half. I placed it at the top of the wreath and sewed across the top of the ribbon to secure it.
6. Last, I glued the rustic metal stars around the wreath.
Step 3: Hanging the Wreath
I already had a small nail in the door to hang the wreath.
It looks really cute on my front door! ***I like this for the door since it's light weight and doesn't bang around when the door opens.
Participated in the