- Copper wire 20 gauge (2 foot x 270 No. of wires)
- Poster Colors
- Wood Dust
- White Glue
- Wire Cutter
- Wire Plier
Step 1: Making Tree Trunk and Branches
- Make a bunch of wires 2 foot x 270 pieces.
- Twist them.
- Bend it.
- Pull wires to make branches.
- Further Split them.
Step 2: Making Leaves
- Open wires at end.
- Roll the wire with Pliers.
- Press wire with thumb to compress it.
- Do same for all wires.
Step 3: Making Roots
- Open wires from the bottom.
- Make segments.
- Twist them half.
- Again split and twist.
Step 4: Making Pot
- Blow up a balloon
- In some container take cement powder and add small quantity of water in it and mix well.(Caution! Cement reacts with skin cause skin burn. Must use gloves)
- Take a piece of cloth dip it in cement paste and put it on balloon.
- Make pointy at corners.
- Add more cement paste on cloth.
- Give support to balloon to hold it and wait for 24 hours to make it dry.
- After 24 hours, press the balloon from sides to separate it from pot or blow it.
- Soak it in water.
- Again make cement paste.
- Apply thick layer of cement in pot to strengthen the pot.
- Another long wait 24 hours.
Step 5: Wire Tree Fix in Pot
- Bent down the roots of tree from corners.
- Add some extra long wires in roots.
- To make tree bit up in pot, take long piece of wire and make ball of it by rolling it.
- Bind roots extra long wire with this wire ball.
- Hold the tree in pot and stay it with things to support it.
- Fill cement in pot.
- 24 hours ZzZZZZzzzzz :)
Step 6: Makeup :)
- Paint pot brown or clay like color.
- Leave it to dry.
- Take wood dust from some carpenter.
- Mix water and dark green poster color in wood dust and set aside.
- Mix water and light green poster color in wood dust and set aside.
- When dry mix both. (light green dust 70% dark green dust 30%).
- Apply white glue with brush in pot and sparkle our artificial moss on it.
- Tilt the pot to remove extra particles.