- 24 Gauge Copper Wire
- Super Glue
- Round Stick (thin paint brush)
- Wire Cutter
- Wire Plier
Step 1: Trunk Making
- Cut wires 45 cm each.
- Grab all wires and twist them.
Step 2: Branches Making
- Pull some wire to make branches.
- Further divide wires to make small branches.
Step 3: Leaves Making
- Roll the leaf wire on some round stick (thin paint brush) and slide the stick.
- Do same for rest of the leaf wires.
Step 4: Roots Making
- Split the wires in segments from the bottom like we did it for branches.
- Twist the half wire, again split it and twist.
- All roots should not look same.
Step 5: Fix Tree on Rock
- Place tree on rock.
- Take a long piece on wire. Wrap wire on tree trunk and then wrap around rock with the same wire to hold tree on rock.
- Push the roots on rock.
- Hold all the roots one by one on rock with the help on wood stick and put super glue on root and rock to stick them.
- Also put super glue on main trunk where the trunk touches the rock.
- Remove the wire which was used to hold the tree on rock.