Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Disassambly
1. Wet the toothbrush in gasoline galoshes and lubricate between the housing and the ear cushion.
2. Unscrew 4 screws.
3. Share it on 2 pices via round pliers.
4. Solder out 2 wires from speaker.
5. Disassemble the rotary mechanism and arc.
Do this on both sides!!!
Step 2: Modding the Corps
1. Cut ribs of rigidity on both sides
2. Made a hole for Type-C via scalpel on left side.
3. Hole for switch on right side.
4.Make incisions for wires. (ON BOTH SIDES)
Step 3: Сonnecting Wire
Draw 4 core wire through the arc and assambly the phones.
Step 4: Soldering
Soldering all by the scheme.
Step 5: Glue+Final Assembly
Glue whatever hangs and assembly it back
Step 6: Test+ Specs
Battery capacity around 800mah
Power consumption 50-70ma
Duration of listening around 13 hours