Intro: Wireless Night Light
In this Instructables i will show you how to make a unique useful item, That is Wireless Night Light. You can make this for easy! you can use any color of led you want.
- Fit in pocket
- Can use as joule thief
- Use AA battery
- Energy saving
- And many more!
OK LET'S MAKE IT!!
Step 1: You Need
- A Pen
- Some circle object (I use a jar lid)
- Clear tape
The electronics Parts:
- A 2n2222 NPN transistor / any NPN transistor
- Thin Copper wire
- Led (any colors you want)
- Some small circle object
Step 2: Make the Case
Take the jar lid, place it in the cardboard and mark it using the pen. After that, cut the circle using the cutter.
Step 3: Make the Receiver
Take a circle object, and start winding 20 turn of the copper wire and its look like image 2. After that, burn the 2 ends of the copper wire using lighter and solder the ends to the led.
Step 4: Make the Transmitter
- Take again the circle object and wind the copper wire (20 turn + 20 turn ). so the output from the coils is 3 output like image 1 and 2
- Now solder the circuit like image 3
Step 5: Insert the Circuit to the Case
Take the 2 circle cardboard, insert the transmitter into the cardboard, and reinforced it using the clear tape like image
Step 6: Finish
- Connect the transmitter to the AA / 1,5 volt battery (i use magnet to connect the wire into the battery)
- Place the receiver on the middle of the transmitter
- and voila the led is turn on
- And test it on the dark place
Thanks for look my works
I hope you enjoy this!!
Please like, subscribe, share and vote this!.
choiria1 made it!