Introduction: Wonder Woman Makeup & DIY Costume
Want to be super this Halloween? Wonder Woman is a perfect costume for you!
Check out the video to see the full tutorial, and a fun intro! :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Base & Eyes
I already applied foundation and prepped my eyes for eyeshadow.
- Apply tape or paper to create a sharp line.
- With a fluffy blending brush apply a light brown eyeshadow as a transition shade; this helps the whole look blend together better.
- With a pinched blending brush apply a medium brown eyeshadow directly in the crease and outer "V" of the eye.
- With a more detailed brush (Pencil Brush) apply a darker eyeshadow to the outer "V".
Step 2: Eyeshadow
- Use a creamy base on the lid so the next eyeshadow stands out more.
- Apply gold eyeshadow to the lid.
- Apply a champagne colored shadow to brow bone as a highlight. Apply this to the inner corner as well.
Step 3: Eyeliner
- Apply mascara, false eyelashes (optional), and winged liner.
- Apply a black eyeliner to the water line.
- Apply a shimmery blue eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
Step 4: Face
- Highlight and contour the face.
- Apply a coral blush.
- Apply a shimmery highlight on the cheekbones.
Step 5: Lips
- Apply red lip liner.
- Apply red lip stick.
Step 6: Costume
Now you're all done with the makeup.
For the costume, I had the tiara but you can purchase one, make one, or draw it on with makeup.
I cut up a yellow shirt and hand sewed it to create the cuffs. I then tapped a red star (that I cut and colored out of paper) onto the center of the cuffs.
I cut out a template of the "W" and colored it with yellow colored pencil. I then tapped it onto a red shirt.
I also wore black leggings with jean shorts over top, and black boots to complete the outfit.
If you would like to see more beauty videos from me, please check out my YouTube Channel.
Participated in the
Halloween Costume Contest 2016