This is another simple solar power bank for camping, with 2 lights of 3 (o 5) watts and power socket of 12 volts, ideal for cell phone charger.
It uses a solar panel of 12 volts 10 watts, ideal for camping or emergencies.
Step 1: Materiales
- Wood, for the box.
- 2 switch (as shown)
- 1 car lighter socket (female)
- 2 jack 2.1 mm x 5.5 (as shown) (male / female)
- 1 military connector, 2 pins for the solar panel, (male / female)
- 2 socket for lamps
- 2 lamps, 12 volts, 5 watts
- 1 solar regulator, 2 amperes o more.
- 1 battery, 12 volts 7 a/h
- Solar panel, for diary use, 20 watts, for camping, 10 watts
Step 2: Assemble the Box
Assemble as shown in the photos, leave a cover un-installed to begin the connections
Optional: make a recess so that the switches and connectors are low relief and do not suffer damage
Step 3: Connection
It's very simple, just follow the instructions in the photo to connect everything inside the box
Step 4: Varnish and Other Things
varnish all box and make a door to keep the lights, wires, etc.