Sometimes wood glue is too thin for parts of certain projects. However, one can use wood glue to create a thicker paste to assist with filling in gaps and other aspects of woodworking, similar to wood filler:
- Sawdust and/or thin napkin
- Wood glue (I used Titebond)
Step 1: Mix Wood Glue
1. Put a little wood glue on the end of your finger.
2. Dip the wood glue into the sawdust and start to mix with your fingers.
3. Tear a piece of the napkin off and mix with the sawdust/wood glue.
4. Once it is well mixed into a small glob, push into a gap between pieces of wood.