Have you ever wanted to show people what a huge Cubs fan you are without spending a lot of money. Well, now you can with a cool woodburned design. Woodburning may seem complicated and hard, but with a stencil it will make everything look neat. All you need to make a cool design is a stencil and a little bit of time.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
- You will need...
- A piece of wood
- A woodburner
- Some scotch tape
- A Cubs logo stencil
Step 2: Now Burn
- Now take your woodburner and outline the stencil of the logo.
Step 3: Take It Off
- Now peel your stencil off to reveal your beautiful woodburned design.
Step 4: Adding the Words
- Now tape the stencil of your words onto the wood.
Step 5: Now Burn Again
- Now take your woodburner again and outline your second logo at the bottom of the piece of wood.
Step 6: The Finale
- Now peel back your stencil and admire your awesomeness.
Participated in the