This project demonstrates working with LED and Arduino in TinkerCAD circuits.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Objective
- Make the LED ON forever
- Blinking of LED
- Make the LED ON for 2 seconds then OFF for 3 seconds
- Fading effect of LED
- Fade in and Fade out at different Speeds
Step 2: Components Required
- Arduino UNO (1 No.)
- Breadboard (1 No.)
- Resistor 1k ohm (1 No.)
- LED (1 No.)
- Jumper wire (2 No.)
- USB cable (1 No.)
Step 3: Basic Circuit Diagram
The basic circuit diagram is shown in the figure. It consists of an LED in series with a Resistor. The power is drawn from the Arduino board.
Step 4: Breadboard Diagram
Make the connections as shown in the figure above.
- LED: Anode and Cathode to a15 and a16 respectively on the Breadboard.
- Resistor: one end to e15 and another to g15.
- Jumper wire (Red): connecting the PIN3 (of Arduino) and j15 (of breadboard)
- Jumper wire (Blue): connecting the GND (of Arduino) and c16 (of breadboard)
Step 5: Block Code
Create Block codes as shown in the figure.
Step 6: Start Simulation
Click Start Simulation to see the action