Hey! I'm here with one more delicious food tutorial.
In this i'm gonna show you how to prepare Veg loaded Maggie with is Tasty also Healthy.
As we all prepare Maggie just by reading the tutorial on the back of the cover of Maggie, i have also wondered why not to add some deliciousness to it and here is the recipe that i come up with.
Step 1: Ingredients Needed
For this mouthwatering recipe you need
- Maggie (available in almost all the stores, 1 or 2)
- Curry leaves(optional)
Step 2: Veggie Preparation
- Chop the onions into smaller pieces, like in a traditional way
- Along with that chop Capsicum and Tomato as well.
- You can also chop and keep little amount of Coriander leaves for garnishing at the end.
- Keep all the the prepared ingredients ready .
Where Capsicum is a rich source of vitamins it will be Healthy for u as well as its quite delicious when added as we all know
Step 3: Getting Started
- Keep a pan which will be sufficient to prepare Maggie as shown in the figure.
- Pour a table spoon of oil and heat the pan fr a while
- Now add a little amount of Mustard to the oil after it gets heated.
- After this wait until all the Mustard get settled in the pan (until the cracking sound stops).
- Now you can add few curry leaves if needed or else you can skip it and move on to the nest step
Step 4: Adding Veggies to the Pan
As soon as add curry leaves into the pan(if you did) now its time to add the chopped onions, tomato and Capsicum.
By the moment you add veggies the pan will get filled with small amount of smoke but its normal, it is because the water content in the veggies
Keep stirring for 2 minutes so that the onions will get a little roasted.
Step 5: Its Adding Maggie Time
Once the veggies are done a little roasted
- Add a glass or 1 1/2 tea cup of mineral water and allow it to boil for some time.
- After the water gets boiled its time to add the Maggie and the Masala(provided inside the pack)
- While adding Maggie break the blocks into two so that it will get separated soon.
- Add the special Maggie Masala at the same time.
- Do not close the pan.
- Keep stirring the Maggie so that it wont struck to the pan.
- Keep the heat in medium while stirring.
Step 6: Serve Hot
After a minute or two all the water will get dried up and Maggie noodles will look just amazing
Now its time to turn off the heat and serve the Maggie noodles into a container.
You can add the chopped coriander leaves if needed for garnishing purpose.
That's all friends its time to taste the Yummy Veg Loaded Maggie.
I'll be back soon with another delicious recipe. Till thenHasta-La-Vista