Introduction: Zip Tie Cord Management Idea
Fasten this idea to an electrical tool for wrapping the electrical cord when storing your tools.
Step 1: Materials Needed
1. 1/4" or wider zip tie about 10" long
2. Small nut and bolt about 3 MM in diameter
3. Small plastic wire/cable hanger (pictured in black).
4. 1/4" diameter dowel or smaller about 5" long
1. Drill a hole in the center of the zip tie
2.. Fasten wire/cable hanger (pictured in black) to zip tie with small nut and bolt
3. Insert dowel rod into wire/cable hanger and tighten nut and bolt
4. Wrap zip tie around tool and pivot dowel rod so it does not interfere with operation of tool, the dowel rod pivots on nut and bolt.
5. When done with operation of tool, pivot dowel rod so the cord can be wrapped around the dowel rod as shown in picture for storage of tool.
Participated in the
Zip Tie Challenge