Introduction: Zipped and Organized
Living in a small apartment, I found it difficult to organize a lot of my stationary, arts and crafts, and other loose miscellaneous items. I tried the store bought organizers but found them rather bulky and wasting so much space. I found that organizing my stuff, especially stationaries, arts and craft supplies, using zippable plastic bags saves lots of space, is much cheaper, and is super easy!
Step 1: Step 1: Parts List
- All you need are zippable bags and the stuff you want to organized!
- Size of the bags will depend on the things you want to organize.
Step 2: Step 2: Organize by Theme and Bag
- I found it helpful to organize the items into themes (for example various arts and craft themes or stationary themes).
- I just find the appropriate size bag and... bag, zip, and store!
- Done! Your things are now organized and sorted for easy access!
Participated in the
Small Spaces Contest