Intro: Cheesy Garlic Bread
So easy and so good, you won’t be able to stop eating it!
Step 1: Ingredients
1 loaf of white country bread or Italian bread.
1/2 cup butter.
1 crushed frozen garlic.
1 and 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
Step 2: Instructions
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
2) Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the baking sheet.
3) Melt the butter with the frozen garlic using the microwave for 30 seconds and mix them together.
4) Brush both pieces with the melted butter and garlic.
5) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
6) Take out the bread and cover with the shredded mozzarella cheese, Place bread back in the oven for 5 more minutes, to melt the cheese. (you need it to look golden).
7) Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let it cool for few minutes.
Step 3: Slice and Serve