Introduction: Diy 5.8Ghz Fpv
this is an 5.8ghz wireless camera. it can go 2km far in the air
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do You Need?
the first step I did was looking for the datasheet of the 5.8ghz tx module
Step 2: Put Tin on Each Pin
Step 3: Soldering the Parts
first you put on the dipswitch you need to cut off one pin and the other 3 solder them on and as gnd u use the metal plate
now you put the other cables and the antenna on. i bought an normal 5.8ghz one and cut the end off striped it and you ready you can see on the chip were to solder evrything.
Step 5: Parts List
1. Boscam FPV 5.8G 200mW Wireless Audio Video Transmitter Module TX5823
2. 2 x JST Connector Plug With Connect Cable For RC BEC ESC Battery
3. Boscam FPV 5.8G 8CH AV Wireless Receiver RC805
4. 5.8G 4 Leaves Omnidirectional Gain Antenna For Receiver
5. FPV 1/3 Inch HD Color CMOS 600TVL Mini Camera PA
6. WLtoys V959 V212 V222 RC Quadcopter Parts 3.7V 500mAh JST Battery
7.3.7V 1S Lipo Battery USB charger JST plug 500ma output