Introduction: Dog Cushion
you will need:
two squares of fabric
needle and thread / sewing mashine
spray glue ( or PVA - but it's messier :/ )
* pin the two squares of fabric together with the designs facing inwards
* sew along three of the edges of the square
* turn inside out
* cut out the dog shape from a piece of felt and a small ear shape
* glue the dog onto the cushion - glue the ear onto the dog - and stitch on a button for the eye
* fill the cushion with stuffing
* sew up the last edge
- you could sew in a zip if your making a larger cushion-
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.