This is an easy indoor mini seed starting hut.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials:
clear large bag
hot glue gun
Step 2: Cut Flaps Off Box and Start Frame
- cut the side flaps off the box
- look inside your cardboard and there are small cavities toy can put you chopsticks into. slip your chopsticks into every side
- glue down each chopstick so it is sturdy
Step 4: Frame Continued...
- glue two chopsticks together and lay them across the top of the frame
- glue the chopsticks firmly on to the frame
Step 5: Add the Cover and Sides
- put the plastic wrap on all sides except for one
- Put plastic(non plastic wrap version) on the side that is not covered
- glue the plastic to the top chopstick
Step 7: Move Inside Short Side Flaps
- move the short flaps up and glue it to the side of the box
Step 8: Open Up the Inside Flaps
- If there is packaging tape cut through it
- pull down the flaps on the bottom
Step 9: Take Out the Shoebox
- pull apart the shoebox
- measure or eyeball the length and width of the bottom of your box
- measure the same amount and cut out
- make slits in that piece of cardboard
Step 11: Cut Out Another Piece
- cut out another piece of the same width but larger length
- remove the pull tight thing from trash bag
- cover that piece with the trash bag
Step 12: Finishing
attach at a diagonal slant and make sure one side touches 2 bottom corners and one side touches two top corners. glue all sides of the plastic piece to the greenhouse
VIOLA YOU MADE A mini indoor GREENHOUSE!!!!
Step 13: A Look at My Plants
thyme sprout(can't see in picture)
sage sprout (can't see in picture)
Participated in the
Indoor Gardening Contest