Introduction: Homemade Ice Pops!!!!
Alright, so, i know i have no pictures, but just trust me, it'll be amazing! These ice pops will be your own customized way of spending an awesome summer day outside, without the trouble of having to go to the store and buy popsicles! So i hope you enjoy your ice pops! here we go!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 1. Get the Materials
Well, first off you need the materials! They're quite easy to get actually
- wooden toothpicks ( with a point on each end )
- ice cube trays
- plastic wrap
- any drink ( that would be good frozen )
- something to pour with ( pitcher, measuring cup, ect. )
- any toppings
Step 2: 2. Pouring the Drinks
- Get your drink and pouring material on a flat surface
- pour the drink into the pouring material if not already
- get the ice cube tray(s) out
- sprinkle some of your toppings into the tray BEFORE POURING THE DRINK!!!!!
- pour an equal amount of drink into each cube
Step 3: Preparing for the Freezer
- Get your toppings and sprinkle them on the bottom where you can see them.
- Wrap the plastic wrap over the ice cube tray (s)
- Stick a toothpick in each of the cubes
Step 4: Freezing the Popsicles
- Put the ice cube trays ( already prepared ) into the freezer
- wait overnight to take out