We all have those times when we'er caught unprepared! so why not just put a giant box of goodies in the car!?
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Container
if your building a kit you want something that will not come apart. you could use a plastic shoe box but I recomend that you use something stronger. I used a .30-06 ammo can a .50 cal would have been better but this is what I had around.
Step 2: The Stuff
when I packed my kit I put every thing in different bags so it wouldn't all be a jummble.
here are the contence:
- 2 wool hats
- ace bandage
- trial mix
- a small fixed blade knife
- trash bag
- 2 fire starters(which I can show you how to make)
- cough drops
- 2 fire crackers(why not?)
- tabasco(also why not?)
- dryer lint
- screw driver
- 2 AAAs
- Gerber paraframe
- New Testiment
Step 3: How to Pack It Part 1
- in the first bag there is trail mix,matches,dryer lint,band-aids,AAAs
- 2nd bag cough drops
- 3rd bag firs starters,tabasco,fire crackers
- 4th bag socks
- 5th bag hats,gloves,(wrapped in bandana)knife tweezers and screw driver(wrapped in bandana),trash bag,paracord
- paraframe and flash light loose
- and I forgot to picture the New Testiment
Step 4: Packing Up
first you would put in things you would need last,and things you need first on top,so:
- first the fire starer bag
- then the socks
- then the biggest bag
- and to left side of the big bag, the food bag
- to the right of the big bag cough drops and New Testiment
- then for the paraframe and light put those on top loose or tape them to the lid
Step 5: Extras
and here are some things you might need depending on your area that don't fit in the box:
bug spray and sun screen
and other thing that depend on your location and you time of year ect.
Be safe,Be stronge,and good luck out there.