Don't want to pay for expensive charcoal pencils?
Learn how to make your own with a cheap, easy way.
These pencils in my opinion are as good as the ones you buy.
Step 1: Build a Fire
Now you need to build a fire.
1. Take some tinder and light it,
2. Put small pieces of wood on the lit tinder.
3.Gradually add bigger pieces of wood.
4.Wait for the fire to build up.
Your fire is made =).
Step 2: Wrap and Cook
1. Find some sticks that aren't too thin, they have to be thick enough.
2. Wrap the sticks in aluminium foil.
3. Place wrapped sticks in fire.
4. Wait about 20 minutes then find your wrapped sticks and just observe them...LEAVE IN FIRE.
5. You will notice gasses coming outof the foil..tere will be a lot of smoke coming out of the foil and some flames.
6. Observe the sticks until no more fllames and nearly no smoke is coming out of the foil.
7. Gently and carefully remove the foil from the fire and place on any surface.
8. Wait a couple of minutes for it to cool then remove carefully the "cooked" sticks (charcoal) from the foil.
9. (Optional) wrap the charcoal sticks in paper but leave some of the charcoal sticking out then tape the paper (if you don't want to get your hands all black when using the charcoal)
10. Use and enjoy your virtually free charcoal pencils.
(My pencil just looks like a black block wrapped in kleenek...but it goes really well and sorry for crappy image quality.)